This dialog lets you define the name and list of options for an enum column type. It has a list of the enum’s options and the same set of buttons as most of the other editor dialogs:
- Add a new option; a dialog will appear for you to enter the option text into.
- Change the text of an existing enum option. All existing uses of this option will be updated to the new text.
- Delete the currently selected option. A dialog will ask you to pick the value to use wherever this option was being used.
- Move the currently selected option up one position in the list (and hence in the selection droplist as well).
- Move the currently selected option down one position in the list (and hence in the selection droplist as well).
Just below the enum name are more buttons which allow you to change the list of options:
- Sort the options in alphabetical order. Click the button again to reverse the sorting order.
- Add options from a text file; this file should have each option on a separate line. Options in the file which are already in the enum will not be duplicated.
- Create a text file listing the current enum options, one on each line.
Click “OK”/”Done” to accept any changes that were made or cancel out of the dialog to leave the options unchanged (or cancel adding a new enum).